(Authorised under Section 14(2) of the Public Procurement Act 2006, as amended)
Supply of a Credit Scoring Assessment Service
1. The Investment Support Programme (ISP) Limited is inviting bids from qualified and eligible bidders for the Supply of a Credit Scoring Assessment Service as per requirements contained in the bidding document.
2. This procurement is being conducted through Open Advertised Bidding procedures according to the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2006 of Mauritius as amended.
3. The complete set of the Bidding Document may be downloaded, free of charge, from the website of Investment Support Programme (ISP) Limited www.ispltd.mu, State Investment Corporation Limited http://www.stateinvestment.com/, SME Mauritius https://smemu.org/, Economic Development Board (EDB) https://www.edbmauritius.org/ and Development Bank of Mauritius (DBM) Ltd www.dbm.mu.
4. Bids in sealed envelope clearly marked “Ref: TEN/001/14082020 Supply of a Credit Scoring Assessment Service”, addressed to the Chairman should either be deposited in the Tender Box located at the ISP Ltd, 1st Floor, Pope Hennessy Building, 25, Pope Hennessy Street, Port Louis, Republic of Mauritius or sent by registered post or Courier Service to reach on or before Monday 31 August 2020 by 16 00hrs (Mauritian Time) at latest.
5. Electronic Bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids shall be rejected.
6. The Investment Support Programme (ISP) Limited reserves the right to cancel the bidding exercise as per provision at Section 39 of the Public Procurement Act 2006.
14 August 2020 - Download invitation for bids here